Chic Fall Outfits for Autumn 2021

I love fall it’s by far one of my favourite seasons. I feel like it kicks off the festive portion of the the year with events like Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas. There is just something about the crisp autumn air that feels cozy and refreshing to me. One of my favourite things about the fall season is the fall fashion, I feel like this is the best time of year for chic fall outfits! In today’s post we have rounded up some of our favourite autumn 2021 fall fashion ideas and made a chic autumn capsule wardrobe, that you will wear for many falls to come! Keep reading for chic fall outfits for autumn 2021.

Chic Fall Outfits for Autumn 2021

I wanted to create a timeless and chic fall wardrobe that would be in style for years to come. While I love a good fashion trend if you stick with more timeless fashion pieces they will serve you well year after year. Try to stick with the 80/20 rule- 80% of your closet should be made up of classic pieces while the other 20% is fashion trends. The problem with fashion trends is they can go out of style so quickly that’s why if I am buying a trendy item I spend a little less. When I think of Autumn outfits my mind goes straight to cozy sweaters, fall boots, leather pants, and trench coats.


Blazers are a must have in any wardrobe these staple pieces can go with almost any outfit. Celebs like Kendall Jenner and Haylie love to pair blazers with jeans and even sweatsuits. I recommend having at least one of these in your closet!

Fall Jackets- Trench Coats, Faux Leather Jackets & Bombers

These items are the bread and butter of any fall outfit. Trenches look super chic and can dress up even the most causal of outfits. I also love a great faux leather jacket to make a look a bit more edgy. This H&M teddy coat is so pretty and would be great going into the winter.

Sweaters & Bodysuits

These pair perfectly with any autumn outfit. Bodysuits are great under blazers I love to pair them with baggy jeans. And of course we could not have fall without some chunky fall sweaters.

90’s & Mom Jeans

Now don’t get me wrong I still love a good skinny jean but I am obsessed with 90’s & mom jeans. I opt for a high rise fit and they look great paired with any type of shoe.

Faux Leather Leggings & Pants

These will remain a staple for me they never seem to go out of style. You can dress them up or pair with a band tee and runners.

Shoes- Chelsea Boots, Trainers & Doc Martins

I am so glad that trainers and runners are so in fashion there is noting like chic comfy shoes (think New Balance, Nike, and chunky dad runners). Chelsea boots and Doc Martins are also super on trend but can remain a wardrobe staple. Doc Martins also has a vegan range!

Check out our favourite fall coats HERE!

Shop Our Fall Favourites

Hey Friend

I'm Cait. Blogger. Homebody. Beauty, skincare, & decor fanatic. Mamma to Blair & 2 pups. Lover of all things neutral, Starbucks, & travelling. Sharing my love of beautiful things one blog post at a time.

Lets Get Social

Leave a Comment