It’s finally here my favourite time of year. Yes I know totally basic white girl but I love autumn. The change of seasons brings with it a change in my home, I love decorating for fall. There’s just something about changing up your space that also feel refreshing. Keep reading for my 2023 neutral cozy fall home tour.
Every year at the beginning of September (yes I make myself wait even though August you start seeing all the fall decor) I break out all my autumn stuff.
Tips On Buying Autumn Decor
This year I actually only bought three new items- a new fall candle, a wreath, and some fall stems. I am really trying to be mindful of what I purchase, I am only trying to purchase things I love and that are good quality that I will have for years to come.
So before you rush out to but a ton of new Autumn decor my tip is to go through what you all ready have, sell what you don’t want and then make a list of the items you really want. It can be tough seeing everyone buy tons of stuff on social media but doing this I found helped me avoid buying a ton of stuff.
Some of my favourite places to shop for fall decor
- Homesense– I usually frequent Homesense a few times a month you can find some great affordable dupes there. I wreath I got this year is a dupe for this CB2 one and it was a fraction of the price!
- Pottery Barn– They always have some of the best fall and Halloween decor, yes it’s pricey but some of their suff is worth the splurge
- Crate & Barrel– I love their stuff for entertaining they have tons of great dish wear
- Target– They have some great affordable and pretty stuff. They don’t ship to Canada but you can pay an outside shipping service to deliver.
- Facebook Market- I always check FB market place you can find some great seasonal decor for cheap
I love creating a cozy welcoming environment for fall and we usually host a big Thanksgiving dinner at our house. In Canada our Thanksgiving usually falls at the beginning of October, and I love hosting.
Cozy Fall Favourites
- Blankets– this is an easy one, and you probably already have blankets. Nothing says fall like cozying up with a good book, a hot drink, & a blanket.
- Candles– every year I buy a new fall candle, having a fall scent creates a mood and having candles lit is so cozy.
- Pumpkins– what is fall without pumpkins I usually opt for neutral ones because they fit will with my existing decor.
2023 Neutral Cozy Fall Home
Our entryway we have a long console table and it’s one of the first thing you see when you enter our home. I used some fall stems, a pumpkin, and wreath to add some fall touches.
The Kitchen & Dining Room
I usually keep the decor simple in the kitchen. I added some pumpkins, a pumpkin crock, and a fall candle to my island.
I added lots of pumpkins some fall candles and some wheat stems. I love bringing in nature elements especially for fall.
I hope this gave you some inspo for your fall decor! You can also check out last years fall home tour for more ideas!
Shop Our Fall Faves